Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Life around here..

So the cat's out of the bag...I am pregnant with baby #2!! I can't even believe it or begin to fathom it at this point. :) SO excited and SO nervous at the same time...I am 11.5 weeks along (Due Dec 16) and Donnie just reached his 8th month. My babies will be reaaaallly close in age.. which wasn't exactly planned on our part, but I am thankful for it, even though it will be pretty challenging the first few months. I want my kids to be the best of friends, I love all of my siblings and am so blessed to see the sweet relationship that Zach shares with his brother Max, who is only 10 months younger than him.. (beat that people! :D)
Currently..I am the sickest than I've ever been, considering I've been pregnant three times in the last year and a half, this by far, is the worst pregnancy yet...puking, constantly nauseous, exhausted, I have NO motivation to do anything, and lets not even get into my emotional state. My cravings are out of control and sadly..out of state..everything I want is NOT HERE! Pure torture for a preggie. I have been in survival mode (which I dislike in every way) but the Lord has given me just enough strength to take care of Donnie and the house while Zach is working. He has been such a blessing and a HUGE help. So gracious and loving and always willing to take care of me, regardless of how tired he is or how hard his day was. I'm so incredibly thankful for my dear husband.
Lord willing, I can shake off the sickness as I get closer to my 2nd trimester and really get back into normal life and routine. Get some things going..like crafts, cooking and just being ALL there for my little, but growing family.




He's a determined little man. Love him :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love reading what you post :) thankful I am not pregnant so that I can help you! love you!
and what a sweet little face haha