Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I have sooo much fabric from my wedding, I mean loooads of it and I am slowly getting around to using it and incorporating some of it into my home decor....I needed something for my mantel above my fireplace and of course to go buy something that I like, sounds more ideal to me, but I had no budget and motivation to shop, so I thought I'd go look in our basement. I discovered this awesome old window that Zach's been keeping since before we got married (totally random too, I mean it's a window!) I stuck some of that wedding fabric behind the glass and put the window on my mantel and I LOVE it!!! It's seriously my new FAV piece of art in the house and it was FREE........thankful for creativity!


1 comment:

Suelynn said...

Hey Aleks! What a fun surprise to hear from you on my blog! Do you still have my email address? Can you email me your email? I would love to hear how you are doing! Love, Suelynn