Thursday, August 19, 2010




Yesterday, Zach and I stayed home from church, because Zach was getting sick and had been working all day. I'd rather him rest and be out for a night rather than go and be out for 3 days after that. Anyway..it just happened to be one of the most beautiful summer nights I've ever seen here in Tennessee. It was breathtaking and most certainly overwhelming. I was disappointed that I could not fully capture it with my camera, but lets be honest here...who can possibly capture God's beauty manifested in creation? Definitely not me! But seriously, you just can't tell in these photos, it makes me SO sad! haha. Moving on.. it was storming the night before and raining all day yesterday. The sky was covered in clouds, but the sunlight found its way through.. just around sunset, it started to pour steady rain and the sky lit up with a beautiful pink. The trees and grass were bright green. The combination of it all was sooooo perfect and peaceful. I wish it lasted for more than 20 minutes! My description just doesn't even give it justice at all and so badly I wish all of you could have been there to witness such a magnificent sight! Magnificent, but so comforting.. it's OUR Lord that created such an image, OUR Lord that is capable of anything and everything. He holds EVERYTHING in its place, including my life, how can I not trust and worship such a powerful and glorious God?! He is worthy of all my praise!


2 comments:

Viktoriya said...

I love your reflection in the window most of all! LOL! Wish I was there, dear one, to enjoy God's breathtaking creation with ya! Love you, sugar pea! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah i agree with vika, i was trying to look close for your reflection!!! miss ya! Anonymous-Olya-