Friday, July 16, 2010

I finally decided to put up my first post...I created this blog a while back, it's time I use it! A little over a year ago I moved to Nashville, Tennessee and married my best friend..which brings me to my purpose and desire to start this blog. When I moved, it seemed as if most of my family had spread throughout the states and I have personally found it difficult to stay in touch with everyone, so with that said..this is my solution. I hope that my family and friends find it helpful to know they can come here and be (somewhat) involved in my daily adventures, discoveries, and well...just my life! I pray that this blog is encouraging, uplifting and yet challenging to everyone who reads, but my ultimate goal is to glorify my Savior and lead a life that honors Him. Write again soon!

Love,
Aleksandra

No comments: